This type of service includes all investigative activities aimed at realising the business, wealth and reputational situation of the claim.
Investigative Negotiation: Investigative Negotiation provides significant support to business divestiture, mergers or acquisitions (M & A). All the information that is useful to trace the scenario in which the operation should be developed is collected.
The value of information in today's business is growing and, if we talk about strategic information and know-how, we are talking about one of the most important values of the whole company. The purpose of this type of investigation is to detect any news escalation, unauthorized access, intrusion, subtraction, and / or manipulation of data by both internal and external parties. The survey therefore determines what the perpetrators are, acquiring evidence of the methods used and reconstructing the event, identifying responsibilities, and assessing the criticalities associated with the actions produced.
The damages that may arise in the face of such a likelihood are often difficult to quantify, and this kind of investigation can also be carried out on a preventative basis. In fact, the safety provisions introduced by law 675/96 and Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments, which require the adoption of minimum security measures for the protection of personal data, must not be neglected. However, business strategy data is not always covered by this application and this can lead to a false sense of security that does not match the actual reality. The analysis of the risk associated with escaping strategic information is therefore within the scope of corporate security protection.
An objective assessment of how many illicit interception systems is available is difficult to implement. To get an idea, just open any search engine and type "microspy", discovering that the different possibilities are millions. The amount of material available for immediate purchase is frightening, however, it should be noted that the sale of microswitches and / or electronic equipment that can be used for interception is not illegal since there are precise rules governing its use, use. The situation is aggravated by the fact that the available products are of ever-increasing ease of use and therefore potentially anyone who is able to use it.
In this respect, protection against any abuse is a must, therefore, all the so-called environmental remediation activities are among the activities aimed at the protection and protection of company data.
Reclamation from microspie detects the presence of illicit devices, whether they are used to spy conversations, data, images inside workplaces or outside structures (private homes, etc.).
Environmental Remediation: During environmental remediation research is carried out to detect the presence of microspheres, microwaves, whether analogue, digital, radiotransmitted, routed, laser or infrared.
Telephone remedies: Verification is carried out by examining the telephone lines to which equipment such as fax machines, switchboards, internet routers or private networks is derived. Also, research is being conducted to detect specific software or hardware for mobile phones.
Electronic reclamation: Finding locators and other mobile devices in real time or deferred. They are easily concealed and installed in-house devices can also make a microspy environment.
Security Plan: In-depth counseling for organizing corporate business security, managing information, organizing conferences, meetings, meetings, meetings, and meetings to safeguard your physical security as well as privacy.
Video surveillance: analysis, design and implementation of personalized video surveillance systems in compliance with current standards
Personal computer and network scanning: personal computer analysis to detect the presence of invisible or illicit programs that will allow unauthorized intercepting the activity on the computer structure.
Investigations of harassment, blackmail, or threats: aimed at identifying the perpetrator of these behaviors. The investigation is carried out by collecting useful elements to initiate effective judicial protection; In some cases the intervention is implemented by elaborating a defense and / or prevention plan.
Anti-counterfeiting service: investigations carried out to ascertain whether it is subject to scrutiny. Subsequently, the pedestrians are identified. Investigations on thefts and damages We identify the identity of those who are involved in theft or damage actions.
Calligraphic, typographical, typographical, search for dottyloscopic fingerprints for comparisons, comparisons on handwriting, and printed document comparisons.
Cassation - Labor Section - Judgment no. 5629/2000
The employer's ability to investigate infidel or absentee employees through private investigators has been repeatedly confirmed by case law and the purpose of judicial protection of such investigations allows them to be carried out with the exemptions provided by Law 196 / 2003, without informing the employee.
1. It is not forbidden for the business owner to verify the proper performance of the employment in order to ascertain specific deficiencies of the employees who have already been or are in the process of being carried out (Section 1455 of 18 February 1997).
It is possible to check whether any illicit behavior is excluded from normal work (Section 9 of June 9, 1989), and the use of private investigators is not prohibited, given the freedom of private defense and In the absence of explicit evidence in this regard (Cassation, Labor Office, October 10, 1998, No. 10313).
2. The limits of investigations shall be laid down in Articles 4 and 8 of the Staff Regulations forbidding the use of audiovisual and other equipment for the purpose of remote control of workers and investigations into "the political, religious or trade union views of the worker , As well as on facts not relevant to the assessment of the employee's professional attitudes ".
Article. 2 The employee's statute does not prohibit the protection of the company's assets by the employer either directly or by a third party, and art. 3 prohibits the occult inspection of employees' work and not the detection of conduct contrary to the duties of the lender (Pretura Milano, 23.4.1986).
3. "The rules laid down by art. 2 and 3 L. of 20 May 1970 to protect the freedom and dignity of the worker by delimiting the sphere of intervention of employers in defense of their interests, with specific responsibilities within the company (with police powers respectively Judicial protection of the company's assets and control of the work performance), do not exclude the power of the entrepreneur, pursuant to art. 2086 and 2104 CC, to control directly or through their hierarchical organization, the performance of their work, and thus to ascertain specific deficiencies of the employees who are already in the process of being executed, irrespective of the means of control which can legitimately take place Even if they do not obstruct the principle of correctness and good faith in the performance of relations, nor the prohibition laid down in art. 4, same L. 300 of 1970, referring solely to the use of remote control equipment (not applicable analogously, as criminal penalized); Are therefore legitimate, as they are not in accordance with the foregoing rules, the checks carried out by employees of an investigative agency who, acting as normal customers of a commercial activity and not exercising any supervisory or control power, Possible appropriation of money (cash withdrawals) "(Cass. Sec. Lav., 23 August 1996, 7776)
4. "The legitimacy of the hidden control over those work performance can be asserted, the failure of which complements the limits of the offense" (Cass. 9836/1995).
5. On carrying out "competing" activities during the working hours: "Art. 2 and 3 of the Workers 'Statute can not be applied in the case of workers' realization of illicit behavior exempt from normal employment activity, even if committed during the course of the work. The work carried out in favor of another employer's contender is a breach of the loyalty obligation which is not of a criminal nature if it is out of normal working hours while integrating the extremes of the offense Of a scam if it is exercised by a person who exalts the remuneration by pretending to carry out the work entrusted to him "(Section 14383 of 3 November 2000).
6. The control carried out outside the company of an employee who is unemployed instead of working: "The judgment under appeal is therefore fully compliant with the law since it considered it appropriate to use private investigators to ascertain how P. employed The time spent outside the Bank's headquarters, and because it does not fall within the scope of the prohibition referred to in art. 2, and because it aimed at verifying behaviors that could well integrate the crime of fraud. " (Supreme Court, Labor Law No 5629 of 5 May 2000)